Katarina (or Knutet as we know her) is the gracious hostess of Grove House, who ensures her guests are all perfectly looked after! Her first taste of West Cork was almost 25 years ago, but it was only 9 years ago that she finally settled in the perfect spot – taking on a house that said “Buy me, mend me, love me.”
- Her favourite view is as she walks down her corridor to the front door and out over Schull Harbour, perfect accompaniment? John Field’s Nocturnes.
- If she had a couple of extra hours to spend she would go exploring in her rib.
- Her best night out was Nico’s 21st birthday party and it would have been a Murphy’s in her glass .
- What would she take away with her? The sea, the food and the people.
- Favourite pizza – quattro stagioni – which I am sure Nico has perfected!