Welcome to Schull.ie, we hope that you have taken time to explore the site and have discovered the magic that is Schull and the surroundings.
This site is maintained by the Schull Business & Tourism Association and we are very proud of it, built by a local designer, decorated with stunning photography from local photographers it is a testament to how dynamic and committed our community is. Over the past two years traffic has been impressive and fairly constant. Generally visitors to the site are from outside the area but more and more local people are using it to check for details of what is happening – the calendar is up to date and features events both in Schull and the immediate area, and we have recently added a Local News page which provides local residents a platform to promote events, share news and celebrate life here on the Mizen. The site is however, only as good as its content and without you, your business and your support it would not be as splendid!
Join the Schull Business & Tourism Association today and be part of something great!
Basic Membership (Annual) €250
- Free featured article on the Schull.ie website.
- Free advertisement on any promotional material/welcome package that the committee will develop for upcoming festivals; Fastnet Film Festival, Triathlon, Calves Week, Sailing Tournaments, etc.
- Newsletter, keeping you informed and in touch with what the committee is working on and other pertinent information.
- Continued promotion of the website, management of SEO, calendar updates, social media work, etc.
- Support and enthusiastic commitment from the volunteer SB&TA committee who will work hard to continue promoting the village and whole Mizen area for the benefit of the people and businesses who live and work here.
- Voting rights on issues arising during the course of the year.
- Opportunity to join the SB&TA Committee.
Deluxe Membership (Annual) €373
- All of the above.
- Discounted ¼ page advertisement in the annually published Discover Schull & the Mizen Guide book.
In order to advertise please forward the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your business name and contact details (including own website url if applicable)
- A short description (this appears on the category page)
- A longer description (this appears on your detailed feature page)
- Up to 5 high resolution photos.
When you submit the above information to email@example.com you will be issued with a pro-forma invoice for which you will need to make payment by cheque (to Schull Development Association Ltd) or cash and leave with Enibas, Main Street, Schull. VAT invoices will be issued once payment has been made. You can also choose to pay by bank transfer—details are on the downloadable form.
We are excited by the success of the website and hope that you feel the same, together we can make Schull the place we all know it should be.
Please contact us if you need any further information – firstname.lastname@example.org