SKS (Sea Kayaking in Schull) is a family run business offering Sea Kayaking tours, Kids Camps and Family Fun sessions. Pre-booking essential.
Guided Sea Kayaking tours around the picturesque Schull harbour or out to one of the stunning islands of the Wild Atlantic Way for a picnic in our expedition sea-kayaks. (Minimum age 16.)
• 2 hour trips 30€ per person for groups of three and over. (Max 6 people)
• 2 hour trips 40€ per person for groups of two.
• Longer trips by arrangement. All equipment supplied.
For Sea Kayaking bookings contact Rory Macpherson on 086-2377156
Kids Camps during July and August on week days from 10:00 to 13:00 in our unsinkable Squirt sit-on-top kayaks. Learn to kayak while making friends and exploring the harbour. Challenge yourself by completing team tasks and games. (Minimum age 8.)
• 120€ per person for the week. Wetsuit hire included.
• Please bring packed a lunch and water shoes/old trainers.
• Don’t forget a towel and sun protection!
Family Fun sessions on week day afternoons from 13:30 to 16:00. Sessions tailored to each group’s requirements and age/experience. Anything from a relaxing paddle taking in the views and looking for seals and otters, to a games filled afternoon. Suitable for all ages. 30€ per person.
Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
Enquiries and bookings for Kids Camps and Family Fun at Schull Watersports Centre on the pier. 028-28554.