Here is a local man through and through, born and raised in Schull, Pat Nolan is now a Garda in North Cork. Every week he travels back to his home town to teach football to the children of Schull and Ballydehob. On Sunday 23rd October 2016 he will don the green of Gabriel Rangers in the Junior A County Final doing what he loves so passionately – playing football.
1. His favourite view is from his home place at Derryleary looking out west over Mizen Head, he isn’t fussed what music is playing.
2. He wishes he took up surfing 10 years ago, but when he was 5 he wanted to be a soccer player.
3. Without hesitation he is a Murphy’s man and his favourite pizza is spicy chicken.
4. Best night out in Schull ~ bringing home the Championship Cup!
5. If he has a couple of free hours, they would be spent helping his dad on the farm.
6. That little piece of Schull to take away with him? A view of the sea and what he would like to own that he doesn’t already have? A boat, any kind of boat!