Jacqueline McSweeney is born and bred in Schull. After school, she took off travelling but returned to her home town because she “just loves it”.
- Her favourite view is rounding the corner at Cadogen’s and seeing the harbour in front of her, which would be even better with something by Ed Sheeran playing in the background.
- She wishes she took up the guitar 10 years ago.
- A couple of extra hours and she walks the ‘Pelica” (apparently this is the Colla Ring – if anyone can let us know why it has this name that would be great!)
- The best night out was the Saturday of the first Harvest Moon Festival, it was an ’80s night followed by Reggae – a mad combination!
- When she was 5 she wanted to be an Air Hostess and her favourite pizza has to be a Hawaiian one.
- Something she wishes she owned is the Harbour View Hotel, she would make it something great!