Finola Quinlan has been a part of Schull for the last 30 years. She and her husband Denis ran the Courtyard – we all have stories of great times spent in the cosy back bar, how we were delighted to find such luxuries as parmesan and of course who can forget the delicious bread? Now Finola can be found in the delightful Courtyard Crafts where you can always find the perfect gift.
- Her favourite view is looking through the trees in her garden to the sea below and the perfect soundtrack – anything by Jacques Loussier.
- She wishes she had taken up painting 10 years ago.
- There have been too many great nights in Schull to pick from!
- She doesn’t like pizza, she used to drink Murphy’s but is now a Guinness fan.
- When she has a couple spare hours she either goes for a swim or a long walk.