Eddie Pyburn is realising a life long dream ~ running a lifestyle shop selling highly desirable and interesting vintage decor and furniture. His passion for these quirky pieces is evident, he knows the story behind every piece, chosen by him because he loves them. Born and raised in Schull he says that it could only be Schull, this dream could not happen anywhere else!https://www.facebook.com/Barnetts-of-Schull-22994966
1. His favourite view is looking out of his parent’s sitting room over towards Gascanán Sound between Sherkin & Cape Clear and he would love anything by Elvis playing in the background.
2. The hobby he wishes he took up 10 years ago is this new venture ~ The Vintage Room.
3. He is a Guinness man and his favourite pizza is one with mushroom, onions and pineapple.
4. His favourite night out was celebrating the Millenium with his wife Miriam in the Courtyard ~ “that was some night”
5. When he was 5 he wanted to be a car mechanic.
6. What he wishes he had is more time, more time to do the little important things in life, like spending time with his daughter Katie.