Chris McDonald is a singer/songwriter who has recently moved to Schull from the UK to be closer to his daughter and work on his upcoming album release. His music is a mix indie/folk/soul and will no doubt be influenced by our eclectic musicians here in Schull. You might have heard him play in the hotel over the summer, if not he is scheduled to perform at Hackett’s Sunday Sessions shortly. https://soundcloud.com/chrismcdonalduk
- His favourite view is looking east from the Old Butter Road over an orchard towards the castle at Kilcoe, and what would be playing in the background; Skinny Love by Bon Iver.
- He wishes he took up archery 10 years ago.
- If he has spare time he heads to the beach to forage for seaweed.
- Definitely a Murphy’s man and his favourite pizza is chicken and harrisa.
- Best night out – any of the Wilde Sessions on Wednesdays in Hackett’s.
- What he would love but doesn’t already possess is a recording studio especially if it had a pool table.