The Harvest Moon Music Festival 2014, Schull (Facebook | Website) kicked off with a stellar performance by local singer/songwriter Anna Leah Pearl. Born here 16 years ago she loves being in a place where everyone knows you – we have certainly loved watching this talented young performer grow up and will watch excitedly as this star starts to shine!
- Her favourite view is looking down from Mount Gabriel and she would love Ben Howard’s “Old Pine” in the background.
- When she was little she wanted to be a famous performer, ‘I loved singing and dancing’ – she is working on that now!
- Best night out was ‘definitely Junior Cert results night, everyone was down in the village, it was huge’.
- If she has a couple of spare hours she would love to go sailing but if the weather was awful she would ‘stay at home’.
- Her favourite pizza is anything with pineapple.
- What she will take away with her, the sea!
- Without hesitation she answered my final question… what do you wish you owned? ‘A grand piano!’