If you have been to Schull you have surely come across a very special person, the phenomenon that is Pauline Cotter! Originally from the City Pauline “found her heart here in Schull” nearly 30 years ago. She has been the driving force behind the Fastnet Short Film Festival and has always been strongly determined to promote Schull and the people who live here. You will find her in the Schull Information Office (if she can’t help you she will know someone who CAN)
- Her favourite view is as you come around the Arddura Corner on the N71 and you see Roaring Water Bay and the Fastnet spread out in front of you. Unequivocally, theme music from The Mission would be playing in the background.
- She wishes she had taken up photography 10 years ago and when she was 5 she wanted to be tall!
- A couple of spare hours and she would pester her friends to take her out sailing.
- Best night out – the Wrap Party after another successful Film Festival.
- Her favourite pizza is mozzarella, basil, parma ham and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, accompanied by a nice glass of white wine.
- She wishes she had a motor boat with a powerful engine which she could drive herself.