Originally from Argentina but now living in Spain, Gonzalo Onca is in Schull to improve and practise his near perfect English.
- His favourite view is looking over Roaring Water Bay from Coosheen, seeing the whole horizon, the islands and then in the middle, the Fastnet. The soundtrack, probably something by Creedence Clearwater Revival.
- He wishes he had taken up the Gaita Navarre (which is a double reeded flute-like folk instrument).
- A couple of spare hours and he would just walk!
- His favourite night in Schull – “Tonight!” (I interviewed Gonzalo on the 16th March, 2014).
- When he was five he wanted to be a pilot.
- What he will take away with him; lots of raspberry jam.
- He thought for a long time, but in the end he liked Murphy’s better, though “it IS more expensive”.
For more information on learning English click here.