Kate O’Brien is in Schull tonight because she has chosen to launch her new book “Glow” in the welcoming surroundings of Anna B’s Bookshop. The book is beautifully inspiring and so very relevant for women young and old. www.midlifeedit.com
1. Having only been in Schull a night it is difficult to say which is her favourite view, but looking out from one of the windows at Grove House, Colla Road, Schull is definitely her favourite and she would love something from her Kundalina Yoga playlist in the background.
2. She wishes she had taken up photography 10 years ago.
3. If she had more time here it would be spent ‘just looking out to sea’.
4. Her best night out in Schull ~ Tonight, enjoying the sunshine, the people and the company of the lads at Modern Botany. When she leaves she will be leaving with some of their oils!
5. Definitely a Guinness drinker and her favourite pizza is one with goat’s cheese, tomatoes and spinach.
6. She wanted to be a singer when she was 5 but now she wishes she had more of an entrepreneurial attitude!