Schull & Fitbones provide adventure, fitness and outdoor activities in beautiful West Cork, and the best outdoor summer camps for kids.
We use the natural environment for planning and running our activities, exploring the nooks and crannies of West Cork.
Outdoor adventure activities
- Our hugely popular adventure summer camps (July / August) around the Schull & Ballydehob area;
- Orienteering activities for schools and groups in local woodland, parks, or at a school’s own playground;
- Trips to the islands for BBQs and exploring;
- Hiking and hill walking, exploring all that the hillsides and countryside may have to offer, uncovering their secrets;
- Teaching map reading, navigation and route planning for hiking and hill walking.
Summer Camps 2018
July 23 – 25 ages 4-8 Mon – Wed 10.00 – 13.00
Aug 7 – 9 ages 4-8 Tues – Thurs 10.00 – 13.00
Our fitness activities
- Outdoor fitness classes overlooking Schull Harbour;
- Balance and fall prevention classes and workshops for older adults;
- Boxercise for adults and children;
- Personal training;
- Nordic walking and use of activator poles.